THE BEST FOR YOUR MARINE EQUIPMENT!
Gel Coat Repair Compound & Catalyst
- SOS Gel Coat Repair Compound/Catalyst is designed for filling, bonding and rebuilding gel coat. This DIY formula is a thickened-non sagging gel coat that can be custom ordered in the same color as most boats and marine sport equipment. “Please call us to obtain a custom ordered color as we will need more information to get you the right color.”
- Manufactured to the highest standards to meet the harsh demands of the marine and industrial environments and solve many problems for marine sport owners.
- Provides waterproof repairs that can be used with fiberglass tape or cloth to bridge holes and reinforce structural repairs as needed
- Emergency and permanent repairs to marine sport equipment, hulls, decks, and stripped fasteners holes are all easily accomplished.
- SOS Gel Coat Repair Compound / Catalyst can be sanded or ground to shape, tapped and drilled, and even polished to match the finish of your OE gel coat.
- “The base color on orders is white if you do not call and request a manufacturers-color match.”
- Gel coat pigments can be used to acquire desired color.
- Sold in 9 oz kit – 8oz Gel Coat / 1oz Catalyst
Epoxy Repair Compound & Hardener
For Fiberglass, Wood, Aluminum and Steel
- HIGH-STRENGTH, LIGHTWEIGHT TWO-PART EPOXY FILLER smooths out the rough spots and fills the voids; ideal for filling and fairing dents, holes and gouges on your boat, canoe or other watercraft. Marine-grade putty is also great for home, RV and auto repair.
- SUPER SMOOTH FINISH FOR PERMANENT, WATERPROOF REPAIRS: Marine filler bonds strongly to damaged areas and cures without pinholes on wood, aluminum, steel and fiberglass repair areas; cured SOS Composites Epoxy Repair Compound / Hardener is waterproof; use above and below the waterline
- EASY TO MIX AND APPLY: Foolproof 2:1 mix ratio. Smooth consistency makes it easy to spread and feather to a fine edge; won’t sag on vertical and overhead surfaces.
- CURES FAST. EASY TO SAND AND PAINT: Quick-drying compound is ready to sand in just 24 hours at 60°F – 80°F and no more than 80% RH; cured SOS Composites Epoxy Repair Compound / Hardener compound sands easily; compatible with latex and epoxy primers and paint. Heat may be applied to speed up cure process and sanding can be accomplished in as little as one hour.
- The base color of product is clear/white. Custom color orders can be made which includes base colors of red, blue, grey, yellow, green, black, and white. Epoxy pigments may be used to acquire desired color. Please call us to custom order.
- Sold in 12oz kit – 8oz Epoxy / 4oz Hardener.